1) Will there be one or two persons of your team at our wedding?
We – Chris and Ruth – are always working as a two person team.
2) Where are you located? Can I book you for a wedding abroad?
We are living in Munich, but we’re specialized in Destination Weddings. It’s a pleasure to travel there where the best day of your life takes place. We are experienced concerning bookings abroad, e.g. Italy, Spain, Portugal, California, Switzerland and Austria and for the future we´d love to travel many more countrys. We fell in love with the beautiful Island Mallorca. We spend a couple of weeks on Mallorca each year for weddings- drop us a line, maybe we’re on stay and so you’ll have no travel costs.
3) For which time frame can you be booked?
On weekends, you can book us for eight hours or more. There is no time limit, you set the time frame. We are also happy to attend your event for several days – just according to your wishes. For weddings during the week you can also book us for less than eight hours.
4) What does your wedding coverage cost and which services are included?
These service are included: – All pictures in high resolution (for printing) and low resolution (for websites/devices) – A personal online gallery For additional packages and detailed information please contact us via e-mail or telephone
5) How do you manage the prepayment for your work?
The prepayment amount is 35% of the total amount.
6) Will all the pictures be retouched?
Yes, you will receive all photos retouched and in high and low resolution (for printing and web/devices)
7) How is your style concerning retouching? Is black/white possible?
We are happy to retouch your photos in a natural and warm style. You can see the style of our retouching on our page. Some pictures will be black and white – when it fits to the motive.
8) How many pictures of our wedding will we get?
You will receive the best photos of your wedding day. Usually we deliver between 500 – 800 images, depending on the booked time frame.
9) What kind of Equipment do you use?
We work with professional Equipment. We use our two 5D Mark III bodies and one for backup. This equipment is combined with different lenses. Of course we also use sun bouncers, lightener and flashes.
10) Do you use flashes very often or available light?
For weddings we prefer available light, but use flashes when the natural light isn’t adequate.
11) When will we get the photos after our wedding?
We deliver your photos retouched and in different resolutions within four weeks.
12) You mentioned an online gallery. How does this work?
At your wedding, we distribute little cards with login data to your online gallery. This gallery can only be attended by user with these login information. Your personal online gallery is launched within four weeks after your wedding. These pictures will be ready for download without watermarks, without extra costs.
13) Can we order albums and printed photos from you?
YES! We love printed photos and even more photo albums. For detailed information you can write us an e-mail at any time. We offer two different types of photo albums we can show you at our first meeting. Of course you can make your decision after your wedding as well.
14) How far should we book in advance?
Many couples book us a year in advance. But there are also many spontaneous requests. So the earlier you contact us, the better the chances are that your date is still available in our calendar. Just tell us as soon as your appointment is set.
15) Can we meet before booking?
Of course, we love to get to know new people and couples. If you are living outside of Munich or abroad we can skype as well.
16) What and when do you eat on our wedding day?
Chris LOVES this question. It’s great if you have one serving left for each of us, but we need no extra seat. If you want to give us a seat, take one where we can be flexible.